Saturday, April 13, 2013

Revealing (previously posted on March 25, 2013)

This post was previously posted on March 25, 2013, on another blog. I wrote it. It deals with my role in abolishing human trafficking, so I am re-posting on this blog.

After much praying over many months, God has begun to reveal what my role will be in the abolishment of human trafficking/modern day slavery. A friend of mine had a vision very similar to one I was having of my future. Her vision gave credence to my thoughts, that they weren't just my thoughts, but were from the Holy Spirit.

So, in the coming days, I ask that you pray for me, that His divine will be made known to me. I know the direction I have discerned that He has chosen for me, but how I get from here to there is still a mystery to me. I do know that God will make it possible for me to find the way so I have faith that He will lead me to it. Prayer will be your contribution to the task of ending modern day slavery.

More information regarding human trafficking/modern day slavery/fair trade will be coming in the next few weeks. I have done considerable amount of research and reading books to increase my knowledge. I want to share it with you.

As for what my role is? That is still between God, my prayer warrior friend, and me. I expect that you will see it revealed in the coming months.

Until then, please pray. Pray for those trapped in slavery ~ whether it be the little girls, teens, or women trapped in sexual slavery; children, adults, and seniors trapped in labor servitude - that they will find and know God ~ and also pray for their captors. That God will show up big in their lives and all will know that He is the I AM.

Thank you so much to those who were praying for me for discernment. He has big plans, I'm excited to be a small part.

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
~Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment